To support Mark for the nomination, you must:
1. Hold a valid UCP Membership (if you don't have one, you can buy one below)
2. Vote at the Nomination event (details on date and location to be announced)
Membership in the United Conservative Association (UCA) and the United Conservative Party (UCP) will consist of all who are ordinarily residents of Alberta and who:
- are at least 14 years of age;
- are Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents;
- have resided in the province for at least 6 months;
- indicate their intention to join by personally authorizing an application for membership;
- support the principles of the UCP; and
- have paid the prescribed membership fee, personally or through an immediate family member (spouse, parent or child).
As proof of membership, an Albertan will either hold a valid official current membership card issued in his or her name or be on the official membership list.
Members of the United Conservative Association (UCA) shall also be members of the United Conservative Party (UCP). Members of the UCP must also be members of the UCA.
Please note, membership purchases are non-refundable.